12 Days of Coffee: Golden Chocolate Martini
1 1/2 ounces vanilla flavored vodka
1 ounce Golden Ratio Chocolate Mint Gold Coffee
1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
1 ounce Kahlua
- Chocolate syrup for rim (optional)
- Mint for garnish (optional)
How to Make It
- Steep a pouch of chocolate mint gold coffee in 4oz of boiling water for at least 10 minutes - remember, the longer the stronger. Place it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on a plate, then dip the rim of your chilled couple glass in it, twist to evenly coat the rim (optional).
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, and shake it like a polaroid pictcha.
- Serve straight up in your chocolate rimmed coupe glass, garnish with a sprig of mint if you're feeling fancy.