We are excited to share this chocolate mint golden cocktail recipe with you all! Special thanks to Hoppy Hana for coming up with this scrumptious winter cocktail recipe.
This sugary cocktail utilizes gold coffee, which not only provides a unique, robust flavor profile, but is also easier on your teeth and gut than regular coffee. I know I'm biased, but the taste of Golden Ratio is the perfect mix between tea and coffee.
- One Chocolate Mint Golden Ratio coffee pouch
- 6 oz water
- 1 oz chocolate cream liqueur
- A splash of Half and Half
How to Make it
- Cold brew your golden coffee pouch in 6 oz of water, overnight.
- Pour the cold brew and one ounce of chocolate cream liqueur into a glass. Stir.
- Add a splash of half and half, and stir again.
- Enjoy your chocolate mint cocktail!
Be sure to share your Golden Latte with us on Instagram tagging @drinkgoldenratio or through the hashtag #drinkgoldbrew.
This post was originally a part of our 12 Days of Coffee initiative to share our favorite recipes that use Golden Ratio coffee. It uses seasonal flavors that may not be available all year round.
by Hoppy Hana