Brewing Instructions - Ground
- If preparing with a drip method, place 100g of ground gold coffee into the coffee filter for one 10-12 cup pot of coffee.
- If preparing with a french press, use 70g of ground gold coffee to make 6 cups of coffee.
- If preparing with a re-usable K-Cup, use 10-12 grams of ground gold coffee and choose the smallest serving size.
- If preparing in an espresso machine, grind the beans one additional time on an “extra fine” setting for optimal extraction.
- If cold brewing, use 1 cup of ground gold coffee for every 6 cups of water and let steep for 12-18 hours.