We are so excited to bring you this unique, robust spiked coffee recipe, inspired by influencer MarcoEatsATX.
This spiked coffee recipe is perfect for both a winter morning or a vacation by the sea.
We prefer to spike our gold coffee with vodka, but you could switch vodka out for your favorite spirit.
- 1 pouch of Chai Spiced Gold Coffee
- 6 oz boiling water
- 1 tbsp of condensed milk
- 1 oz of vodka
- Orange for garnish
How to Make it
- Brew one pouch of Chai Spiced Golden Ratio, and let it cool to room temperature
- Mix in 1 tbsp of condensed milk
- Stir in 1 oz of vodka
- Add in ice and stir gently
- Place orange peel on top for garnish
Be sure to share your Golden Latte with us on Instagram tagging @drinkgoldenratio or through the hashtag #drinkgoldbrew.
If you're an influencer with 4k+ followers, check out our Affiliate Program. We adore working with unique coffee drinkers and low-acid coffee lovers.
This post was originally a part of our 12 Days of Coffee initiative to share our favorite recipes that use Golden Ratio coffee.