Check out this twist on the popular Brandy Alexander drink! Thank you, CindyExploresAustin for this recipe idea!
- Chocolate Mint Gold Coffee Pouch
- 4 oz boiling water
- A square of your favorite milk or dark chocolate
- A splash of milk
- 1.5 oz whiskey
- Mini marshmallows
- Whipped cream
- 1 tsp chocolate shavings
- Mint leaf for garnish
How to make it
- Boil 4 oz of water + steep gold coffee pouch for 10 minutes.
- After brewing, while the coffee is still hot, drop in a square of chocolate and stir.
- Add in a splash of milk and a shot of your favorite whiskey.
- Stir until everything has melted together.
- Decant into a serving glass of your choice.
- Top with marshmallows, then whipped cream, then chocolate shavings and mint leaf.
Be sure to share your Golden Latte with us on Instagram tagging @drinkgoldenratio or through the hashtag #drinkgoldbrew.
If you're an influencer with 4k+ followers, check out our Affiliate Program. We adore working with unique coffee drinkers and low-acid coffee lovers.
This post was originally a part of our 12 Days of Coffee initiative to share our favorite recipes that use Golden Ratio coffee. It uses seasonal flavors that may not be available all year round.