This Irish cream coffee recipe uses gold coffee for a robust flavor profile that is easy on your teeth and your stomach, despite regular coffee being bad for both.
- 1 cup of original flavor Golden Ratio Coffee
- 1 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Dairy-free whipped cream
- Cocoa powder for dusting
How To Make It
- Steep a pouch of original gold coffee in 8 oz of boiling water for 10-15 minutes (longer=stronger).
- Add in Baileys and coconut sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Top with as much whipped cream as your heart desires – no judgment here! 😉
Annie used Whole Foods Oat Whipped Topping, but she's a fan of using homemade coconut whipped cream when she has the time to make it.
- Give it a light dusting of cocoa powder, and enjoy!
Be sure to share your Golden Latte with us on Instagram tagging @drinkgoldenratio or through the hashtag #drinkgoldbrew.
If you're an influencer with 4k+ followers, check out our Affiliate Program. We adore working with unique coffee drinkers and low-acid coffee lovers.
This post was originally a part of our 12 Days of Coffee initiative to share our favorite recipes that use Golden Ratio coffee.
by Annie Tucker