- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1 ounce Golden Ratio Chocolate Mint Gold Coffee
- 1 ounce Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- Chocolate syrup for rim (optional)
- Mint for garnish (optional)
How to Make It
- Steep a pouch of chocolate mint gold coffee in 4oz of boiling water for at least 10 minutes - remember, the longer the stronger. Place it in the refrigerator to chill.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on a plate, then dip the rim of your chilled couple glass in it, twist to evenly coat the rim (optional).
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker, and shake it like a polaroid pictcha.
- Serve straight up in your chocolate rimmed coupe glass, garnish with a sprig of mint if you're feeling fancy.
This post was originally a part of our 12 Days of Coffee initiative to share our favorite recipes that use Golden Ratio coffee.