This spiced egg nog recipe utilizes delicious gold coffee by Golden Ratio, which is a lot easier on your teeth and stomach than regular coffee.
Special thanks to DearFood.ILY for coming up with this awesome recipe. This egg nog recipe is perfect for autumn, winter, and especially Christmas!
- 1 Spiced Cookie Golden Ratio coffee pouch
- 6 oz boiling water
- 2 oz egg nog
- Cinnamon powder
- Crushed graham crackers for garnish
- Steep gold coffee pouch in boiling water for 10-15 minutes (longer=stronger).
- When coffee is finished steeping, froth the egg nog.
- Slowly pour the frothed egg nog into your gold coffee.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder and crushed graham crackers on top.
Be sure to share your Golden Latte with us on Instagram tagging @drinkgoldenratio or through the hashtag #drinkgoldbrew.
If you're an influencer with 4k+ followers, check out our Affiliate Program. We adore working with unique coffee drinkers and low-acid coffee lovers.
This post was originally a part of our 12 Days of Coffee initiative to share our favorite recipes that use Golden Ratio coffee. It uses seasonal flavors that may not be available all year round.