The Golden Citrus Spritzer is a bubbly invention of mine that I love drinking, especially in the summer or on vacation. It makes a great cocktail, or even a mocktail because you can use non-alcoholic seltzer water.
This non-alcoholic lime spritzer adds a dash of honey and gold coffee for a robust flavor profile. If you're looking for a killer NA seltzer drink, look no further. If you're looking for a distinctive, yummy cocktail for any occasion, look no further.
Shameless plug: Golden Ratio coffee is not only a great addition to this spritzer recipe, but it is easy on your teeth and stomach – especially compared to regular coffee. Golden Ratio is a low-roast coffee, not a fake coffee alternative.
- 4 oz chilled original gold coffee (Try Golden Ratio's gold coffee!)
- 1 oz lime juice
- Ice cubes
- 4 oz sparkling water
- 1 tbsp honey, or other natural sweetener
- Steep one Golden Ratio pouch in boiling water for 10+ minutes (longer=stronger).
- Place steeped Golden Ratio coffee pouch freezer to chill.
- Combine lime juice, honey, and a splash of water (if needed). Stir to make a syrup.
- Combine syrup with chilled gold coffee. Stir well.
- Pour your syrup+coffee over a glass of ice.
- Top off with your choice of alcoholic or non-alcoholic sparkling water, and enjoy!
Try Golden Ratio.
Share your Golden Citrus Spritzer with us on Instagram tagging @drinkgoldenratio or through the hashtag #drinkgoldbrew. We'd love to see your creation!